12.15.2008

SO:

Today (really, technically, yesterday)
I started writing my novel. The one that more than 1 year ago i promised myself i'd stick with. And i did. Today i've learned exactly how im going to start the book, and i cannot wait. Excitment is reaching out and pinching my cheeks with pride. I love it soo much. Once im finished with the first few pages, Im thinking i might post them here. Because no one really looks at these, and its something nice where i can see how my work's doing:]
..
In other news. Today, i was SOOOOOO bored. Like, you've got no clue. I wished i was still at home, because i knew id get more accomplished there and probably learn more there then at school. I could only wish i was a wizard, and i could go ACCIO VLOGBROTHERS! and they'd appear and my school for a day long assembly. because honestly, ive been watching every video for the past few days. it's ridiculous. but theyre incredibly entertaining, and just yesterday i finished Looking For Alaska, thereby successfully reading all three on John Green books. Every one of them are lovely, but i think Looking For Alaska was the best:].
..
Im off now, BUYBYEEEE.:D

No comments:

Post a Comment