1.08.2009

100 Books; 365 Days.




I took these pictures a few days ago and thought I'd share them, since I don't pose for facebook or myspace. x] I love editing pictures, I could easily sit and do it for hours. Today I'm going to talk about my project for 09, because I need to at some point. As my resolution, I have taken on a challenge to read 100 books. It's going quite well, Im already on my third book xD And then I'll be writing reviews on here about them, so I 1)Dont forget the books I've read, and 2) give everyone book recommendations. So those will be on here aswell as the usual blogs.
1.Possible Side Effects - Augusten Burroughs
A memoir consisting of short essays of Auguten's incredible life. This man has experienced so much, and no matter how horrifying his life is, I can't help laughing. It's too great. The effect this book had on me was shortened breath followed by laughter, and the sudden craving to own a puppy.
2. This Lullaby - Sarah Dessen
Being the first book I've read from Sarah Dessen, I can tell I'll be reading her stuff a lot over the course of the year. Where Remy never seems to find a real romance, She finds one in a musician named Dexter, and where you think you could figure out the ending, your mistaken. The ending leaves you surprised and wanting more, I can't wait for more of hers.

4 comments:

  1. This Lullaby is one of the ten books Im reading! Which is under my bed.
    BOOKS FOR DANA!(sorry if you've already read them)
    Crank
    Glass
    Go ask Alice
    Sold
    Cut
    Speak(It was for school, and it was good!)
    Its kind of a funny story
    Smash

    You've probably read more then half of those but yeah.. Hope it helped!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "The Vampire Lestat" by Anne Rice
    "The Lotus And The Cross" by Ravi Zacharias

    ReplyDelete
  3. Willow by Julia Hoban <--- i just finished that book and i LOVED it. It was amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty much anything by Ellen Hopkins , her books are great. They are mostly done in form of poetry, but they flow amazingly; i think you'd like them.

    Also, If I Stay by Gayle Forman <3 its fantastic; quite emotional :D

    ReplyDelete