1.14.2009

Time Killed My Life.

Long time no talk!
not really.
But, it seems like it, because i have this intense peice of writing im working on. Kind of a short story. Meanwhile, im slowly working on my novel.
haha, about that. the novel.
By working slowly, i mean i've been working for over a year on the same concept and have yet to get the first page done. But i will, because it's really close to me, i've kept the idea for so long. So i'm determined, and i have to get it finished.
..
Today I stayed home from school.
Mainly because i was too tired from staying up.
And what funny dreams I had! I dreamt i ran into the smoky paths of dance, the paths which lead to the circus. I twirled batons, balanced on tightropes like it was nobodys bizz-nass, and swollowed fire like it was candy. Then an elephant sat on me. I awoke with a horrible headache.
Yeah. the dream didnt happen.
But i had this huge headache that killed. :/
mmm, yeah. I want more sleep. Byebye:]
....
3.Art Geeks and Prom Queens - Alyson Noel
This is the official Mean Girls book. The popular group takes in the new girl, later to show the new girl just wants to be herself, and sticks with her cute crush from the beginning. I'd say the whole concept was clich'e, but i'm a sucker for girly books and with the twists in it Alyson Noel just managed to pull it off.
4.Fahrenheit 451 - Ray Bradbury
The story was genious. Ray Bradbury came up with the concepts for the future that pushed me to read till the end. It was a bit slow at first, but the tale of these firemen burning every book was so incredible, it made it all worth it.
<3

2 comments:

  1. A new post. nice. i just did one last night.

    but ya, the real and only reason im commenting is i actually saw that you 'Fahrenheit 451'. that kinda surprised me, and in a good way. I have only seen the film, which was made in the 60s ( and is an excellent movie....they have flat screen tvs...reality tv shows...and everyone is on medication...JUST LIKE TODAY!)

    so that story really told ya what the future would be like, and the author was right!

    But ya, that movie is like a classic, you got to see it. The firemen in that are weird and the guy who plays Montage does a decent job. Definatly look for the dvd, its the same name as the book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I make a comment is because of 'Fahrenheit 451' too! lol.

    I was gonna read it but I didnt. Cuz I couldnt actually find the book here.. Gahh. That's one of the novels for 'Lit. in English', it's a subject in my school.

    keep the posts coming!

    ReplyDelete