6.26.2009

It's Plain Unsanitary.



Today it was raining. Alot.

Fucking insane.

I thought I'd post in the first time in forever? I wrote on my last day of finals, mainly because my school DISGUSTS me. xp

Rocky White, black, beige, light, and dark brown linoleum floors. You would never witness (unless you looked hard enough) the billions of ants on the floor. I'm not even exaggerating. If you look down and focus your eyes yo an ominous floor view, you can see it moving, somehow twitching with insects.

Then you feel as if they're crawling on you, moving through the insides of your scalp and flinching through your spinal chord. You prepare to itch, but then realize that the 99% who aren't alert will think you're gross. And, I assure you, I'm clean.

Apparently this is a safe camoflouged home for them. Some would think this wise. However, the dead ant carcauses on my sandals will tell you otherwise. A word to the wise? Nothing's safe.

<3

5 comments:

  1. wait, wait, wait.
    there's ANTS on your SCHOOL FLOOR?
    :\
    icky.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey danaa,
    i love ur show in blogtv..but seem i missed two times already of ur show..can i know when u going to be live next time n any other time?..thanks in advance

    ReplyDelete