4.18.2009

TEAM NORMAN COLDFLOWER. :D

SCAVENGER HUNT!
I was the captain of the yellow team, and Reidadler was captain of the blue. (Our mascot, and other team name was Norman Coldflower. But that's a whole other story in itself.)
I was SO hyped up yesterday. I was a beautiful day, I ate lunch outside with friends, and by the time school was over I was talking up a storm. I didn't even mind that I ran the mile or anything. I was actually pretty proud because I got a minute before the time I had last semester.
So me and Reid walked to his house, myself bragging up a storm about my day while Reidadler told me stories of his own. When we got to his house We started right away on the list, because we didn't get shit done at school. With his mom's help we got over fifty things on the list, typed and ready to go. I helped Reid put makeup on his face, he lent me his bandana, and we were set. His mommy drove us to the pizza place, and we just ended up going to 7-11 and getting energy drinks instead. My drink was yellow. It wasn't piss. It was Amp lemonade, and it was delicious thanks.
We got to the park, which was our destination, and we were about an hour early. Soo, Reidadler decided to show me an island he made. It was right next to a lake, and so beautiful. In order to get there, I had to walked across two logs that were above knee deep muddy water. They didn't look very stable, but after a pinky promise and a borrowed hand he brought me safely to the island. And it was incredible. Just seeing how the sun bounced off the water and glistened all around us was amazing. We sat there for quite the while, talking as much as we could before we had to turn against eachother later that night. He always brings me on the greatest adventures. It's, in my opinion, a ReidAdler DanaVlahos thing.<3
When we got off the island, My entire team came. Together in all yellow we looked like a shady cult of sorts. It was so awesome, we started going over the list, Reid Adler's team went over theirs, and we went over the rules. Me and Reid, the two captains, made an official handshake and off we went.
The only word I can describe the hunt as is: intense. Because it honestly was. We sprinted, dug in the dirt, met new stoner friends, risked life or death, laughed till I had no voice, met new stoner friends, and ran in circles with the oddest objects. It was so, so great.
With a half an hour left we had 13 objects left, and we were so determined to win. We found like seven things in that half an hour, and hid from cops at the same time.
We met at 9:30 in a parking lot and looked over each teams objects. Both teams were so critical of each object, making sure it was EXACT. Screaming was involved. It was 49-51, and my team WON. IT WAS SO AMAZING. The victory made my entire team ecstatic with the win. And extreme braggin rights WILL be used often.
Itwasthefunnestnight.

2 comments:

  1. congratulations dude. the face paint looks sweet on you. Please tell me your a new york giants fan???

    ReplyDelete
  2. youu need to update againn danaa! its been foreverr.

    ReplyDelete