4.04.2009

BEDA: DAY 4; I love Taco Bell. So Much.


Anyone that personally knows me will tell you that I have a love for food.
A hunger for life? I have to say, I have a particular hunger for mexicans.
Or rather, the Taco Bell their culture serves me.
I ate it for dinner, and it's basically my favorite food in the world. Even though I know for a fact that the food given to me was shipped to them frozen, and all they do to it before they serve it to me is pour hot water on it. Not kidding, It was in the book 'Chew on This.'
But, I've learned to live with it. If it's good, I will consume it.
I realize some people might think this inscecent eating will catch up to me in my later years. However, I'm small boned, and I love eating everything, which includes the healthiest of foods.
Plus, fasting soothes me. It's not in my religion or anything, but if I feel the need to fast for a day I feel cleansed, and released of everything. And, you know, I feel like less of a pig.
I don't think America has given much to offer food wise, because we get our food from our good old Melting Pot. That's what makes us beautiful.
I've learned today that I'd enjoy being able to chirp like a bird. Every bird has a different sound, and hearing them sing every day makes me feel so warm on the insides. If I could bring that sort of happiness to people, I'd chirp night and day.
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment