4.08.2009

BEDA: DAY 8; I'm a Cycle.


I'm grumpy, and tired, and over edited.
And I look like I've got muscles out to Guam.
I've learned that my life is like a cycle. I'll be productive one day, the next day I'll eat food, and won't be as productive, and the next day I sleep. How ridiculous is that? Like, I can just tell from these blogs, that that's all I ever do.
I didn't get any sleep the night before this one, finally crashing at four a.m.
I had the craziest dream. I was in this hospital for children that had extreme problems. Like, they only had a body with no arms or legs, or they couldn't stop screaming, ect. Basically kids that needed to be treated every second of the day, or they could easily die. I was in this long white room with all of these babies, and I wanted to help, but I couldn't. There was one young doctor in the room, and he was running back and forth trying to help every baby on his own, but he couldn't, and he broke down crying.
I woke up at nine thirty. I ate, dressed pretty, messed around on the computer, and thought I'd read a book. So I started, and ended up falling asleep. I woke up at 5 pm. I slept my entire day away. I felt so completley ridiculous, it's not even remotley funny. I watched my friend Nathan on Blog tv, had some lulz, and now I'm here. And I love how I got a few paragraphs out of this day, because I totally thought I couldn't. :D
I did some online shopping today, and I figure out what I want, for the most part, which is exciting. I'm expecting lots of mail next week! One of the things is a picture from Kenzie, to which I'm extremely excited about.
Goodness, could you believe I'm still tired? I can't go to sleep yet though, because I have a plan to have a sleepover with myreidadler via phone. :] So I'll try to stay up as long as possible. Tommorow, according to my life cycle, I might be doing something productive. I'll keep you updated.<3

No comments:

Post a Comment