4.05.2009

BEDA: DAY 5; I Love My Mommy. x]

This picture's from last year. I think I've done a pretty nice job of groing out my hair, no? x]
Today was my mommy's birthday. I'm not gonna lie. She's not the easiest person to get along with. But she did bring me upon this earth. And for that, I thank her.
So I tried to make day all nice for her. Me and my sister went to about twenty stores searching for the perfect things. And in the end, my mom got steak, lobster, a beautiful cake, and the perfect book. Not bad, I quite like our work.
'Our' meaning me and my sister. I love my sister. I've gotten most of my likes and dislikes from her, and now that i've grown my own character I think we bond even more. It's pretty amazing. :]<3
this is such the boring blog today, but tommorow will be much much better, and i'll do it as soon as I get up, because I have such the itch to write, and belive you me, it will get scratched.
grawr. I'm so annoyed at the shortness of this page.
again sorry. <3<3

No comments:

Post a Comment