4.01.2009

BEDA: DAY 1. =x




If Juno was food, I'd savor every bite.<3
Hey!
So, I'm doing that whole Blog Every Day In April thing, just as a thing for me to really talk more on here, express my writing better, and hopefully get more ideas for my novel, "Home-Grown Tomatoes."
:D So Yeah! Rather exciting. I'm watching Juno as I type, and today I ate almost an entire sleeve of oreos, which I'm positive will be finished by the time this is posted.
I'll tell you a bit more about Home-Grown Tomatoes. Basically, It's about a girl trying to find her sister, literally and metaphorically. It's pretty insane, I'm really liking it. The main character is Aysen, a fifteen year old who lives in the future, what she'll be doing later on. She's real, and eats with her fingers. She has a fifteen year old cat named yoda, who grew up with her and is now hacking up her life, while Aysen is basically doing the same with hers.
The novel mostly takes place in an airport. Freaking intense.
Today, I got little to nothing accomplished, EXCEPT getting 1000 subscribers on youtube and 100 followers on twitter. Which is kind of nice, It's awesome knowing all of these people actually want to listen to what I have to say. Pretty sweet.
My daddy's downstairs making me a sandwhich, because I almost forgot to eat dinner. It's not like I don't eat (as you may recall, a sleeve of oreos has now dissapeared on my behalf.), I just forget sometimes.
Gah, I love my daddy. He takes care of me good.
I'm going to spend the rest of my night eating and on the phone, so i'll talk to you tommorow. Bye bye loves!<3

3 comments:

  1. Holy shit doll face! 1,000 is a lot!
    Don't forget us little people!
    Hahaha, sandwich. For some reason I find that amusing. Bleurg.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, and I totally thought that Juno box of yours was a box of juno fruit snakz.
    I was like, "OMGWTFBBQ!"

    ReplyDelete
  3. i got my sister Juno for christmas, she said thats her favorite movie. i tried watching a little bit of it a while ago, and i got depressed lol.

    PLEASE WAIT TILL YOUR MARRIED TILL YOU HAVE SEX AND DONT GET PREGNANT....

    chances are, with our society, you might not care, but chances are you might get pregnant dana, Just please dont do an abortion. Adoption gives them a chance for someone to take care of them.

    I mean it! I liked this blog! I need to make one soon too. i love ones like this. please do more like it! :)

    ReplyDelete