11.24.2008

Hey, Wouldnt It Suck?

I was in french class today.
and people were playing the 'Wouldnt It Suck?' game.
Basically, whoever comes up with the worst scenario, wins.
and for the sake of blogging, im gonna think of some x]
...
Hey, wouldnt it suck if you were on a roller coaster and you got stuck while upside down so you look like a complete idiot? and then as you look up you see your safety belt slowly slipping off?
...
Hey, wouldnt it suck if you went to a store to buy a pair of jeans and you found the perfect ones but they didnt have them on the rack? so then you searched for them in the back and asked at the counter and even told them to try and order them online and they couldnt get them? then as your about to walk out, you see a girl take them off the mannequin and they look exactly your size and you watch her pay for them?
...
Hey, wouldnt it suck if you found a flower and started picking it; he loves me, he loves me not, he loves me, he loves me not. And then it ends on he loves me not, leaving you depressed and secretly leaving his dreams unfufilled?
...
Hey, wouldnt it suck if your friend was drawing on you in your sleep and she thought it was washable marker when it was really a hardcore black sharpie?
ahha, i love this game<3
I could go on and on.

No comments:

Post a Comment