11.20.2008

UGHH.

Today was like, super boring.
alot of my days are like that, aren't they?
ahha, WELL, i bought 7-11 coffee this morning before school.
and when i walked in, all the teachers stared at me odd.
because they had cups in their hands too, and they were all 'only teachers need coffee in the morning.' what losers.
so i was all 'MY 7-11 COFFEE KICKS YOUR 7-11 COFFEE'S ARSE.'
And i obnoxiously slurped my coffee. While doing that i spilt it on me.
I screeched as the scalding coffee seeped through my tee shirt. (ruining the tee shirt, and ultimatley burning myself.)
Of course meanwhile the cup went flying out of my hand...
and the remainder of the coffee was lying on the floor.
The fugging smug-faced teacher told me to call a custodian and walked away,
her annoying teacher shoes making a clicking sound that echoed in the distance.
pitiful, i tell you.
...
...
...
Ok, so none of that was true either. EXCEPT for the 7-11 coffee part, i did buy some this morning.:] BUHBYEE!

No comments:

Post a Comment