11.19.2008

Forever Spoken

OK. i dont know why i decide to make my first post on a COMPLETLEY boring day, but yeah. Its happenin.
Today i finished reading the book 'Burned' by Ellen Hopkins, and it was amazing. Such a sad book, but i recommend it. and it inspired me to write a poem, so i did.
Suffocated by my enlightment
You could imagine my excitement
When the doors were opened
And the heart I've tokened
Was gone forever more.
But the lonliness i've conspired
Is the entrapment, i've required
My guard is down low
The days after are slow
And my love, Forever Spoken.
So yeah, that was the pretty poem i was inspired to write. And umm, today, i was half eaten by a man eating cockroach. my legs are gnawed off, my left earlobe is torn and i've lost three and a half fingers. A Trajedy, really. The good news is afterwards i was gifted mint chocolate chip ice cream to eat.
p.s.- i wish a cockroach ate me, things would be so much less boring. Also, the mint chocolate chip part? thats right. and ice cream = love<3.
Im going now. To sleep actually. i've only gotten about two hours of it in the past 48, so im due a solid night. BUHBYEE.

No comments:

Post a Comment