2.18.2009

BLAHBLAHBLAH!


Yeah, I don't know. Amp is cool. I'm not. :D
Hey, let's update. x]

That'd sound kinky, if i was a computer nerd(fighter).

which I am.

God, I'm sad.

Great In Your Pants books:

Crank, In your pants.

The Rules of Survival, In your pants.

Holes, In your pants.

Absolutley Normal Chaos, In your pants.

She Said Yes, In your pants.

Oh, Vlogbrothers.<3

...

Anywho, these day's are going super.

I have two videos, on half done and one

I've yet to start. That's because that one will be amazing.

I'll be writing a short poem/story, as I love making that stuff.

I'll post the words here, and probably the video aswell.

I'm on my thirteenth book of the year (STILL) mainly because I lost my thirteenth books of the year. And It's not my book. Beautiful. But i'm like, really reallt far behind anyways. It's time to catch up. After the thirteenth book (Through the Looking Glass and What Alice Found) I'll be reading The Perks of Being a Wallflower, which i heard was incredible.

Stories: I started another one, this one being semi-fictional, which is slightly awesome. If I ever actually finish a chapter, I shall post.

And now I shall do a meme, mostly because it's been forever, partly because there's really not much else to write.

Would you like to jump an hour ahead, or an hour back?
An hour back.

Is there any activity you are putting off with this survey?
There's alot of better activities I could be doing, but I don't have to do them atm, so I'm choosing not to.

When you cannot sleep, what do you do?
I stay up.

Do you feel comfortable participating in a classroom setting?
eh, I could easily do without it.

Do you think that highschool prepared you enough for college?
I don't go to college.

Or, do you think that junior high prepared you for HS?
Not at all , haha. x]

How do you keep in contact with friends that move away?
With text messaging, and online resources.

Do you tend to let those relationships fade out?
If people are important in my life, I tend to have a really, really hard time letting go. So i won't.
So, um, the answer's no. xD

Do you make sweeping judgements?
Sweeping? Nothing but brooms come to mind, kid.
When was the last time you debated/argued? About what?
I argued over the fact that orange juice tastes better with ice. xD

How did you develop your personal style?
I spend time with my sister. And from her I developed my own style, because she gave me the sort of freedom and comfort I needed. x]

What REALLY makes you different from most others?
My memory, my writing, and the fact that absolutley everything in my life means something to me.

Do you write simply for fun? What do you write about?
yup. x] I write about everything. Nature, odd ended thoughts personal experiences, ect.

Do you prefer showers over baths? Why or why not?
Yes, because with baths I feel like you're bathing in your own filth, and it disgusts me so much. With showers warm drops are beading down your back, reminding you you're clean. ^-^

Is there anyone you admire, but you're embarrassed by it?
I can't think of anyone. If i do, they'll be written here. ________

Would others say that you are confident?
Ha, it depends who you ask.

Would others say that you are friendly?
I'd hope soo.

How do you normally treat people you are meeting for the first time?
Usually too nice, oddly clumsy with my words. First immpressions aren't my thing.

Are you the type that hates to be in pictures?
I don't mind. x] Honestly though, I'd rather be taking the pictures.

What do you think about young girls going on crash diets?
How young are they?

There should be sex-ed in schools--agree or disagree?
Disagree. I can guarantee they'd teach nothing important.

What makes you feel safe?
Being near someone I can trust.

Would you say that you are an affectionate person? Why?
Affectionate? I guess.

Name a physical defect that would keep you from dating a person?
Umm. A vagina. (not that a vagina is a physical 'defect'.)

Why do you think some people don't believe in any form of love?
That's their own opinion.

When you get new clothing, are you excited to wear it?
Mhmm! I love wearing new clothes :]

Do you ever let other people borrow your clothing? Why?
Yup, mainly because then I get to borrows their's too ahha.

What is something (not someone) you would be lost without?
A compass.

How do you contribute to society?
Good question?

Do you make life harder on anyone else?
I could think of a dozen or two.
<3.

2 comments: