2.19.2009

Chocolate Kisses Kill Me.


There was like, a billion hershey's kisses in that heart an hour ago. Now there's about twenty.
I ate them while watching Will And Grace.
Kill Me.
NOTHING has been going on this break. I need someone to play Jenga with. I need an adventure, and i need vacation. Like a vacation to visit friends :] But yeah, that's what going on today, haha. The reason for this blog is to steal AmazingPhil's survey he put on his blog and take it. So here we go. xD
Username: DanaaxD
Why did you pick it?: Dana is my name, DanaxD wasn't available. :]
wohooWho did you first subscribe to?: SarahxxLou (<3<3)
Who did you most recently subscribe to?: Bumper1111
What does your last text message say?:It's looking really really good. xD It's gonna be on the short side, but amazing. (oh. god. THAT'S WHAT SHE SAID.)
Do you have any goals?: Meet more people, go to new places. x]
What was the last thing you bought?: Green Tea!
Describe the person who posted this using one line?: The most amazing phil I know, whom I don't actually know.
Are you excited about anything?: Lots of things!
Do you have a crush? Mmmm. =x
Have you ever been drunk?: yeshh.
Who was the first Youtube you met in real life?: No one. :/ Unless you count youtubers I've known beforehand, then it would be a Mr. Reid Adler. xD
Who was the last Youtuber you met in real life?: dnsfkjnsdk. No one. Yet. x]
Do you prefer day or night?: The Daytime.
Are you a member of any collab channels?: FiveFabUsers + FiveSuperDuperTubers. I Heart Collabs.<3
Do you have a secret account?: Nopee.
Do you believe in God?: I don't have specific beliefs.
Which youtuber do you talk to the most?: My Kenzie :D
Which Youtuber do you think makes the best videos?: I could watch WhatAboutAdam, The VlogBrothers, NerdfighterAnna and Mangobanna for hours.<3
You may only subscribe to 5 channels and only watch their videos. who will they be?:
I put four down, right? the fifth would be Phil. :]
Are you in a relationship?: Nopee.
would you date a smoker?: Not gonna lie? probably. Since I've lived with it the smell comforts me. But it would bother me immensly.
Where is your favourite place?: Mmm, I don't know the name of the place. I if i did? I'd share it with the world. Not really. It'd probably be my secret. :D
Are you a happy person?: Sometimes.
Would you kiss the person who posted this?: I think Phil is like....20 something. And though he's quite the cutie he's somewhere in Britain. So no :/
What would you take to the desert island? : A cellphone, a robot, a charger for my cell phone, and an outlet to plug it into.
Do you prefer sun or snow?: Sunn. :]
Who did you last speak to on the phone? My Daddy.
Who did you last text?: Kenzie-Kinzzz!
What are you doing tommorow?: Dad's Birthday, adventuring to The Cheesecake Factory to pick up his present x]
What is your favourite flavour of potato chips?: Vegi-chips.
What size are your feet?: size 8 womans/size 6 mens/size 42 euro.
What do you want?: A life. :p
What do you need?: A ticket to somewhere.
What do you remember?: I remember when parties were funner.
What do you wish?: I wish I had a wardrobe filled with clothes I like and I lived in an apartment in New York City with bookshelves filling it, eating chinese every night and having a small coffee every morning. :]
Confess: I kind of love you. Alot. And I miss your face. <3
Honesty. Do you want people to post anyomnymous comments about you?: Eh, it doesnt matter, normal comments are just as nice.
:].

2 comments: